FOR THE MORE PHOTOS AND ARTICLE CLICK HERE
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup butter, sliced
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven 180 C.
- Stir together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and the spices. Mix the dry ingredients with the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add the pumpkin and mix to form a soft dough.
- On a floured surface roll the dough out to 3 mm. thick. Cut out biscuits with a cutter. Place biscuits on a cookie sheet.
- Bake 180 C for 15 to 20 minutes.
- When cold put a dollop of chocolate cream or of jam on one biscuit and place another on the top of it.
1 thought on “Spooky pumpkin cookies”